How to Donate
THOUSAND DOLLAR CLUB MEMBERS
Bill and Ruth Tobey
R. Kenneth Williams
Calvin and Helen Kusch
Make your mark on Phase V with a donation of $1000 in your name or the name of a loved one.
An engraved plaque with names of donors will be permanently displayed in the new building.
We will respect donors who wish to remain anonymous.
You will be instrumental in bringing Phase V to reality.
Your donation will be an inspiration to others as well as evidence of community support to major funders.
A tax receipt will be promptly provided.
How we use your donations
Donations received over the years have been used for the construction of our properties.
Donations going forward will be used for our building fund for Phase V, and for future projects once Phase V is complete. Our goal is to cover as much of the construction costs as possible so as to make the rents as affordable as possible for our tenants.
There are many ways to give
- Donate as a Group. Families, friends, businesses, societies or associations can get together to donate as a group and be recognized in the community.
- Make a One Time Donation: This can be a one time donation of a figure of your choosing.
- Support a Fundraising Campaign: We'll inform the community of upcoming events.
- A Memorial Gift: Honor a loved one with a permanent legacy.
- Bequest Giving: A gift in your Will, sometimes referred to as a bequest or legacy gift, is a way for you to ensure that the causes you care deeply about are supported in the future. Your estate will receive a tax receipt for the full value of your gift.
- Spread the word! Talk to your colleagues and places of employment. Challenge other families & friends to match or exceed your donation!